Birdwatch digital editions
Get the digital edition of Birdwatch Magazine now for just £2.99 per issue or from £18.99 for a subscription, to benefit from...
• Extra content including video footage, sound clips and extra photos
• Cheaper than our print edition as we can pass the print and postage savings onto you
• Immediately available to download on the on-sale date wherever you are in the world
• Access to back issues from the February 2008 issue
Try before you buy!Rather than just telling you how good our digital editions of Birdwatch are, we thought it would be much easier to just show you! We’ve produced a free taster so you can see what you think before parting with any pennies. Simply download our app for free and then view the sampler edition.
How much does it cost to buy an issue?Once you have downloaded our free app you can then purchase the latest issue, or back issues, for just £3.99 each. That's cheaper than the print edition for more content! Or why not save even more money with a subscription ...
Can I subscribe to the digital edition?Yes, absolutely! You can subscribe for just £2.99 for a monthly subscription, £18.99 for six months, or £32.99 for 12 months, regardless of which country you live in. Each time a new issue is available to download we will let you know by sending a notification.
What device do I need?Our app is now available on the following devices.
• iPad (app store)
• iPhone (app store)
• Android Tablet (Android)
• Android Smartphone (Android)
• Kindle Fire* (www.pocketmags.co.uk)
• PC (www.pocketmags.co.uk)
• MAC (www.pocketmags.co.uk)
*Our magazine can be read on a Kindle Fire by creating a Pocket Mags account and then logging into it on your Kindle Fire.
The magazine is not available to download directly on this device.